India defeated Bangladesh by 110 runs in Females’s World Cup.© AFP
The Mithali Raj-led Workers India returned to winning ways within the continuing ICC Females’s World Cup on Tuesday because the aspect thrashed Bangladesh by 110 runs at Seddon Park, Hamilton. With this bear, India possess maintained their hopes of making it to the semi-finals and now the team merely needs to receive its closing community match against South Africa on Sunday. If the Proteas are defeated by India, a final-four space can be sealed for the 2017 World Cup finalists.
Here is the up thus a long way Females’s World Cup parts table after India vs Bangladesh match:
1. Australia (P6 W6 L0; Points 12; NRR 1.28)
2. South Africa (P5 W4 L1; Points 8; NRR 0.09)
3. India (P6 W3 L3; Points 6; NRR 0.76)
4. West Indies (P6 W3 L3; Points 6; NRR -0.88)
5. England (P5 W2 L3; Points 4; NRR 0.32)
6. Original Zealand (P6 W2 L4; Points 4; NRR -0.22)
7. Bangladesh (P5 W1 L4; Points 2; NRR -0.75)
8. Pakistan (P5 W1 L4; Points 2; NRR -0.87)
Within the match between India and Bangladesh, the used received the toss and opted to bat first. Yastika Bhatia scored a half-century as India posted 229/7 within the allotted 50 overs. Shafali Verma also managed to chip in with a knock of 42.
India then backed up the performance with a spirited bowling expose and within the terminate. For India, Sneh Rana returned with four wickets as Bangladesh batters crumbled below the strain from India’s bowling assault.
Earlier on Tuesday, Australia maintained their winning bustle within the competition after handing South Africa a defeat by five wickets. Meg Lanning scored an unbeaten 135 as Australia chased down 272 with five wickets in hand.
Matters mentioned in this text