The Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) in Karnataka is conducting raids towards 18 govt officers all the draw thru the verbalize. The raids started sooner than dawn on Wednesday, March 16. The raids are ongoing at 75 numerous places all the draw thru the verbalize.
A entire of 100 officers and 300 further workers were roped in to conduct the continued raid by the Anti-Corruption Bureau. The ACB came all the draw thru 3 kgs of sandalwood at the home of a Vary Wooded space Officer (RFO) in Badami district’s Bagalkot to boot.
Karnataka Anti-Corruption Bureau officials came all the draw thru 3 kg sandalwood at the home of a Vary Wooded space Officer in Badami district’s Bagalkot.
While raiding the home of Ashok Reddy Patil, Assistant Govt Engineer, Krishna Bhagya Jala Nigam Ltd., Anti-Corruption Bureau officials came all the draw thru Rs 7 lakh in money, 41 tolas of gold price 8 grams every and 60 tolas of silver interior the dustbin of his home.
ACB officials checking the dustbin of Ashok Reddy Patil’s home.
Rs 7 lakh money, 41 tolas of gold price 8 grams every and 60 tolas silver came all the draw thru by the Anti Corruption Bureau at the home of Ashok Reddy Patil in Karnataka’s Raichur district.
Here is a list of the 18 Karnataka govt officials being raided by the ACB:
1. Gnanendra Kumar, Additional commissioner, Transport, Bangalore RTO
2. Rakesh Kumar, Bangalore Fashion Authority, City planning
3. Ramesh Kankatte, RFO, Yadgir district
4. Basavaraj Shekar Reddy Patil, Govt Engineer, Koujalagi Division, Gokak
5. Basava Kumar S Annigeri, Shirastedar DC location of work, Gadag
6. Gopinath Malagi, Project Supervisor, Nirmiti Kendra, Vijayapura
7. B K Shivakumar, Additional Director, Industries and commerce, Banglore
8. Shivanand P Sharanappa Khedagi, RFO, Badami
9. Manjunath, Assistant commissioner, Ramnagar
10. Srinivas, General Supervisor, Social welfare Department
11. Maheshwarappa, District Environmental Officer, Davangere
12. Krishnan AE, Agricultural Create & Livestock Market Committee, Haveri
13. Chaluvaraj, Excise Inspector, Gundlupet Taluk
14. Girish, Assistant Engineer, National Freeway Subdivision
15. Balakrishna H N, Police Inspector, Vijayanagara Police Set, Mysore
16. Gavirangappa, Public Works Department, Chikmanglore
17. Ashok Reddy Patil, Krishna Bhagya Jala Nigam Ltd., Devadurga, Raichur
18. Daya Sunder Raju, Karnataka Energy Transmission Company, Dakshina Kannada
The Anti-Corruption Bureau raids are mute ongoing in numerous parts of Karnataka. More principal functions to practice.
Furthermore Be taught: Karnataka CM Basavaraj Bommai urges of us to practice HC’s verdict on hijab row
Furthermore Be taught: Hijab row: Muslim students circulation Supreme Court towards Karnataka HC’s judgment